其他
有声双语 | A Blooming Tree 一棵开花的树
有声双语 | A Greek to Remember 一位值得纪念的希腊人
一棵开花的树
A Blooming Tree
May Buddha let us meet in my most beautiful hours,
如何让你遇见我,在我最美丽的时刻
I have prayed for it for five hundred years.
为这我已在佛前求了五百年
Buddha made me a tree
佛于是把我化做一棵树
By the path you may take.
长在你必经的路旁
In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun
阳光下慎重地开满了花
Every flower carrying my previous hope.
朵朵都是我前世的盼望
As you are near,
当你走近
Listen carefully
请你细听
The quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,
颤抖的叶是我等待的热情
As you pass by the tree without noticing me.
而你终于无视地走过
My friend,
朋友啊,
Upon the ground behind you
在你身后落了一地的
Is not the fallen petals
那不是花瓣
But my withered heart.
是我凋零的心
——席慕蓉
语音教学合集
歌曲合集
美文合集
觉得不错,一定点赞呢!!!